When you need legal advice, you want a lawyer with experience. You also want an attorney who will listen to your unique concerns and help you find innovative solutions that protect your interests. This is what we call "forward-thinking."
We are experienced Fairfield County trial lawyers who handle all matters related to:
- Personal injury — We handle claims involving serious personal injury, including accidental or wrongful death, spinal cord trauma, head injuries, herniated cervical or lumbar disks, fractures and broken bones, torn rotator cuffs, and injuries to the upper and lower extremities.
- Residential and commercial real estate — We work with individuals and businesses at all stages of a real estate transaction, from the negotiation of a contract through closing. We also handle residential and commercial leases, and real estate financing and refinancing. We also litigate real estate disputes, including construction disputes, breaches of contract, boundary disputes, partition actions, adverse possession claims and defenses, and represent landlords in Connecticut Housing Courts.
- Wills, trusts and probate — Our attorneys help clients establish and implement plans for the distribution of their estates. We also help clients settle the estate of a loved one through the Probate Court, and handle any litigation that may arise during the administration of the estate.
- Workers' compensation and disability claims — We represent people who have been injured in the workplace or who cannot work because of illness or injury, helping them recover benefits under state workers' compensation laws or the federal Social Security system. We also handle disputes involving a private disability insurance policy.
- Immigration law - Our lawyers work to resolve immigration issues for people regarding green cards, deportation proceedings, and securing visas. People in the United States often need help to bring their family members into the country; our experienced immigration law team can help to make the process as smooth as possible so that families can be reunited.
Contact the Law Office of Benjamin, Gold & Troyb, P.C.
At the law office of Benjamin, Gold & Troyb, P.C., in Stamford, our lawyers are highly experienced in representing individuals and businesses throughout southwestern Connecticut. We built our successful practice on a commitment to quality representation with a high level of personal attention and service. Our knowledge, experience and hard work are dedicated to your success. For a confidential consultation, contact us or call us at 203-425-8500 to set up an appointment to discuss your legal matter. We are located in the Peoples' Bank building on Bedford Street in Stamford, and have ample free parking. In addition, we maintain flexible hours to accommodate your schedule.