Benjamin, Gold & Troyb, P.C.


Track Your Case Online

To track your case filed at the Connecticut Superior Court

1. Go to:

2. Type in your last name (or the name of your company) in the top box;

3. Type in your first name in the second box;

4. Left Click "Search;"

5. Find your case in the list of case names;

6. Left Click on the docket number of your case;

7. Review the documents, by title, filed at the Superior Court in your matter;

8. Review the individually scheduled court dates at the Superior Court in your matter.

To confirm your employer has workers' compensation insurance coverage

1. Go to:

2. Left Click "verify coverage;"

3. Type in the name of the employer;

4. Type in the date of your injury;

5. Left Click "search;"

6. Left Click on the "policy number" on the bottom left of the screen;

7. You will find the name of the insurer, and the policy number.



Contact the Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy